Nebraska MGMA is a State Affiliate of MGMA, the leading association for medical practice executives and leaders.
Together, the state and national MGMA organizations are committed to providing you:
- A powerful, unified voice for your profession
- The resources to ensure practice success, efficiency and high quality patient care
- Proactive thought leadership, advocacy, recognition and credibility for the profession.
MGMA is focused on:
- Creating strong, dynamic, successful practices that meet the needs of today’s patients
- Arming members with the tools needed to drive excellence in their practices
- Driving dialogue within the practice management community to address the most pressing issues facing the success of medical group practices
- Fostering partnerships between practice management professionals and their physicians that result in the best possible patient care
Professional development is also a key value. ACMPE certification and Fellowship programs will continue to advance the profession, increase its recognition and develop qualified, effective leaders who help their practices succeed.
To learn more, and to join the national MGMA organization, go to www.mgma.com.